These terms and conditions relate to prints and mountain photography workshops. Please read through carefully and contact Andy Teasdale if you require any clarification.
All printed images are quality maintained and printed by Andy Teasdale personally. You will not be sent a print that Andy Teasdale is not happy with himself. If you receive any image that you are not happy with please contact Andy Teasdale to discuss the problem. email@example.com
- Watermarks do not appear on the prints for sale through this website. They are present simply to protect the images in the galleries. All prints are in a limited number print run, for example, 15/250. The name of the image, the number and Andy Teasdale’s signature will appear on the mount below each image.
- Prints are made from large resolution TIFF files onto Canson Baryta Photographique paper. This paper is of a very high quality that will last for a long time. It is not waterproof. When framed the back of the frame should be sealed with tape. This helps to increase the integrity of the frame and helps prevent humidity changes within the frame itself.
- All prices include post and packing within the UK only.
- International purchases are subject to a further postal charge of £7.50. This is added during the checkout process when you state which country you would like the prints sending to.
- All payments can be made very simply via Paypal.
- You must make your delivery address very clear at time of purchase.
- Andy Teasdale will endeavour to print and post your purchases as quickly as possible. You will be notified of any likely delay.
- Any workshop enquiry should be initially directed to Andy Teasdale at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 00447879818345. Andy Teasdale will then check availability of places and arrange for a booking form to be sent to you.
- A completed booking form then needs to be returned to Andy Teasdale along with full payment for the workshop, which should be made via Paypal. A paypal invoice will be sent to you for this purpose if needed.
- On receipt of both you will receive a confirmation email from Andy Teasdale.
- You are strongly recommended to take out cancellation insurance from this moment onwards to cover you for if you have to cancel the workshop.
- Cancellation charges are as follows. Cancellation up to 8 weeks before start date – you will receive a refund of 50% of fee paid. Cancellation between 8 – 4 weeks before start date – you will receive a refund of 25% of fee paid. Cancellation within 4 weeks of the start date – you will receive no refund.
- You payments are held securely before any workshop takes place so any refunds are easily made.
- If for any reason Andy Teasdale needs to cancel a workshop, he reserves the right to do so. If this situation were to arise, Andy Teasdale will do his very best to find suitable local outdoor photographic tutor to run the workshop, or offer mutually agreeable alternative dates for the workshop. A full refund will be given if Andy Teasdale needs to cancel a workshop, without question.
- The outdoor and mountain environment can be hazardous in terms of terrain and weather. It is essential that you have suitable accident and medical insurance for workshops outside of the UK.
- Photographic equipment is very expensive, Andy Teasdale strongly recommends personal belongings insurance to cover you for damage or loss to your photographic equipment. Home and travel insurance policies can do this for you.
- In any hazardous environment you will be expected to behave in a safe and appropriate manner, as briefed by your photographic tutor. This is essential for your own safety and that of other group members. Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour might result in you being asked to leave the workshop.